Thursday 11 April 2013

Taking Over


His glorious mouth set off fireworks deep within me.  I dropped my head back on to  the pillows .He slowly and mercifully trailed soft feather light kisses up and across my over sensitive body. I arched my back pushing my naked chest into him, tempting him, inviting him to take my sensitive skin between those delightful soft lips that could turn me on with just a smile. He takes me up on my offer and gently begins to tease the delicate arch of my breast with his warm lips, tenderly nipping at my skin. I wrap my fingers in his beautifully messy hair and pull him up to me.
“Tell me what you want” he breaths on my neck
“You… Only you” I reply tenderly
I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him towards me.  I feel his lips turn to that delicious smile at the lobe of my ear and I hear him softly laugh. I feel a sudden overwhelming need to take charge, I know this might be a challenge but I twist and forcefully push him off me so I am straddling him.
“Whoa, What the” he laughs at me being in control and his amazing deep blue eyes glisten with his half smile making me melt and want him all the more.
I manage to stay calm, although I am basking in the new found power I find I have over him. I lean forward and gently kiss the edge of his mouth, biting his lower lip and slowly licking his lips with my tongue, he greets me with enthusiasm, deepening our embrace.
I’m Grinding my hips down hard upon him, both completely naked and for once I don’t feel self conscious, he stares at he and flashes me his lopsided grin
“What…?”
“Can we see how far I can go until you… Finish?” I ask suggestively.  A wicked smile widely appears on my face as I make my descent down the perfect body that is mine. Caressing him tenderly I trace my tongue down his perfect stomach until I reach my goal.
“Oh God…” He sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment