Thursday 18 July 2013

Touching me


I lay on my bed. My phone next to me on speaker, awaiting your instruction.
I follow word for word.

“Touch yourself… Slowly. Start at your tits”

I tease my large breast and tantalize my sensitive nipples, rolling them between my thumb and finger. I moan softly, or more of an exaggerated sigh.

“Taste me on your lips”

I delicately trace my tongue across my lips, then I drag my teeth over my bottom lip close my eyes and imagine you biting them.

“I want you to tease yourself for a minute”

I tentatively stroke my breasts kneading them, pulling at my erect nipples enjoying the feeling that is washing over me.  I decide to move down my body obeying your next instruction.

“Touch yourself through your shorts, no skin on skin only through the fabric”

I glide my hand over my warming body,  down to the apex of my thighs and draw small  circles, delicately with the tips of my fingers. I continue my merciful task until I receive my next command.

“Rub your fingers over your clit”
Your next instruction is completed in a heartbeat. I swiftly pull my shorts over my hips, past my knees and kick them from my feet.  I spread my legs wide and begin to massage my bud. A moan escapes me.

“Are you enjoying that?”

“Muummmm” I reply incoherently.  I can feel myself moisten as you speak, the words blurring into one long eloquent song guiding me through this erotic adventure. My eyes close and I feel your words wash over me.

“I would like you to make yourself cum.”

I move my hand between my wet lips and gently insert two fingers into my warm swollen cleft. I tease my clit with my thumb, small circular movements. Gently I ease my fingers in and out of my slick pussy.
I gradually move quicker, greedily wanting more.

“Can you feel me, my hard cock fucking you? How many fingers do you have in your wet cunt?”


“Two” I breathe

“Fuck yourself with three; I want you to really feel me”

I do as I’m told. I invade my wet pussy with your demand.


“Fuck yourself fast and hard baby”

My pace quickens and my milky arousal begins to slip down thigh. I pluck my sensitive nipples; pulling them till I feel a twinge of pain... it excites me.  I feel the lure of my looming orgasm. I bite my lip, squeeze my pelvic floor to gain more friction and it works I hurriedly fuck myself with three fingers, teasing my clit with my other hand, I spread my legs wider so I can fill myself more.

“Let me hear you come… shout out my name”

I’m on the brink of my release “Oh Aiden” I moan gently my breathing becomes heavier, faster. “oh fuck”

“Come on let it go baby, let me hear you”

The feeling washes over me quickly “Oh yes…. Yes Aiden.” I call. I rub my clit faster while fucking myself hard, encouraging my release. I peak, my back arches involuntary and I scream your name, exploding into a spectrum of light.

I continue to massage my clit wringing out every last ounce of pleasure, I shudder in excitement.

I lie back on my bed and I can hear a voice call me.

“Hey you there?”

“yeah… I’m here” I take a steadying breath and pick up my phone, and switch back to handset.

“How was that” I can hear the smile in your voice.

“Hummm”

“Tell me how you feel.”

“Tingly… warm, swollen”

“I like that I made you feel that way…. I’ve got to go.  I’m sorry I have to leave so quickly.  Maybe I’ll call you later and we can do it again.” His deep soft Southern accent washes over me.

“I would prefer the real thing” I say sullenly

“Would you now.  Well one day my dear, we might.”

A smile touches my face, a promise of one day meeting my stranger.







5 comments:

  1. Loved it! written out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. powerful, well written. Anyone with a long distance experience can feel it happening before their eyes, at least i can. Love to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like good phone. You wrote it beautifully! Just wish you would have wrote about what happened at the other end...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Billy, I really appreciate your kind words,

    I have tried to write from a male P.O.V however I think need to practice more. I seem to make my men a little feminine .

    ReplyDelete