Saturday 14 December 2013

Teasing

This is just a taste of what is to come.





This track has helped me to visualize this one.


He lays me down on crisp white linen sheets. The coolness makes me shiver; ever so slightly.  Gazing down at me with a sultry stare he asks. “Are you ready?” I am; but do not answer, to scared to speak I just nod my head. He carefully brushes the hair across my forehead and kisses me softly.
Remember you can say the word the at any time. And it will all stop; that is my guarantee to you. Do you remember the word?” Again I nod no words are able to escape my mouth. “No I must hear you say it.”

“Scarlet” I breathe.

2 comments:

  1. good tease except i wudda said pineapples ala kevin hart ....j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete