Wednesday 12 February 2014

At Masters Request

This linked to the prompt on Erotic Writing Prompts
I hope you enjoy my interpretation. 







I open the door to masters room. Placed on the dresser is a note penned delicately in his hand.

You will wait for me.
Kneeling, legs parted
and naked.
The only thing you will wear is this silk black blindfold.


Slowly I slip out of my clothes, fold them neatly and place them on the chair in the corner of the room.

I walk over to the spot I know I must frequent and position myself accordingly.

I place the blindfold across my eyes and fasten it in place. The coolness of the fabric against my warmed skin makes me shudder slightly.

I wait patiently for my master to arrive. The time always seems to tick by slowly while I wait for him. Seconds feel like minutes. Minutes feel like hours.

I hear the door open. I make no effort to move as I know this will displease my master. I sense him close by. I can smell his luxurious scent which tantalizes my senses.

He places his finger under my chin, making me look up at him. He releases me but I leave my head high. Master walks around me. Inspecting me. 
I hope I have presented myself well.

I sense his presence in front of me again. 

He traces his finger over my lips. “Well done my little one.” his voice is soft. His southern drawl washes over me and I begin to lose myself in the thoughts of what he has planned for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment