Friday 10 July 2015

Shower Time





I finished at the gym, then took a steady run home. The day is hot and I can feel the sweat running down my back and matting my hair. The run does not take long it’s only 2k.
I open the front door which I have left on the latch as Mat was still in bed when I left. I kick off my shoes and while climbing the stairs I strip off my clothes.  I have my top over my head when I bump right in to Mat. Dam I thought he would still be in bed.
 “Oh sorry didn't see you there.” I say with a slight embarrassed laugh.
“Hey it’s ok, it’s not like you’re completely naked.” Mat trails his eyes over my hot sweaty body.
“Sorry.” I say trying to side step him “Need to grab a shower and get changed before Ryan gets here.”
“Oh, yeah sure.” Mat steps to one side and I brush past him, my breast stroking his chest as I glide by. For a brief moment we make eye contact, then I hurry past, quickly shutting the door to the bathroom behind me.  I fall against the door the chill of the wood cooling my heated skin.  Dam that man, every time.   I shake my head and switch on the shower, rid myself of my underwear and step into the warm refreshing water. I soak my hair and begin to wash it, My eyes are closed when I hear the click of the door. I freeze, I place my head under the shower and begin to wash the suds out of my hair.
“That’s some lucky water.” Mat says calmly. I don’t move I stay in one spot, warm water running down my body washing the lather over my sensitive skin. I sense him get in to the shower moving closer to me. I feel his hands lay gently on my hips. Softly he trails one hand up my back and casually swipes my hair over my shoulder revealing my neck. Oh man this can’t happen but I've wanted him so much and for so long.
 “We shouldn't Mat.” I say unconvincingly while he trails soft kisses along my wet shoulder and up my neck.  The hand he has on my hip leisurely begins to move to my pussy.
“Humm, Smooth I like that.” he whispers in my ear. I feel a tingling sensation travel from my ear right to my heat and I begin to throb. I clench my sex wanting the sensation to continue. Mat moves to his knees and gently lifts one of my legs and places it on the edge of the tub. Slowly and I mean slowly he begins to fuck me with his fingers, one at first then teasingly adds another. Then he removes his fingers replacing them with his mouth, sucking, licking, savouring me with ever flick of his tongue. “Humm you taste so sweet.” Mat moans against my clit. I begin to sway my hips; I want to feel him suck me harder. I want him to fuck me with his tongue. I feel a delicious pull and I begin to finger my bud. “Oh no you don’t. I've waited a long time for this. This one’s mine.” Mat states sharply and pushes my hand away. He stands up and spins me round to face him. “Taste yourself Lou,” he says before he crashes his lips on mine. I taste the saltiness of my arousal on his lips and before long I am fucking his mouth with my tongue. I grab his cock in my hand and oh my, it’s huge.  I begin to milk him stroking my hand along his impressive length swirling the tip of my thumb around his swollen head. We kiss harder, desperation beginning to consume us both. Our breaths are ragged “I wanna fuck you so hard Lou” he breaths into me.
I turn my back to him, give him a sexy smile over my shoulder “ok then.” I bend over sticking my toned ass in the air and slightly part my legs. Mat steps into me I feel his hard cock press against my ass. I try and open myself further for him and quickly and sharply he buries himself into me I call out with shocked delight, he stills as I accustomise to his size. He withdraws and slams into me again I cry out. I hold on tightly to the edge of the bath pushing back as to not hit my head on the tiles, making his assault harder. Mat slams into me a few more times then he begins a quick punishing rhythm. His balls slap against my sensitive clit and the sound of our wet skin smacking against one another fills the bathroom. His pace quickens and he moves his hand to finger my swollen bud. I bend over further wanting to feel him fill me, I just can’t seem to get enough of him. He hits deep inside me, his breath getting heavier.
“Oh fuck that’s it” he says his tone is husky and distracted. He fucks me harder pounding into my wet throbbing cunt, bringing me close to the brink of what feels like an orgasm that is going to leave me in a state of flux.
I feel myself tighten around him, his weight shifts he leans over me wanting to bury himself deeper into me I being to fall into a blinding orgasm. “oh my god, yes… yes.” My breathing is heavy and ragged then I feel him begin to fill me with his seed. I move with him clenching my cum filled pussy around his cock milking him further.
“Oh fuck yeah… that’s it Lou,” Mat slows his pace leisurely grinding his hips into me them stills. He leans over me and kisses my shoulder while he withdraws from me. I stand shakily and turn to look at him, his hair is soaked and droplets of water trickle down his firm body. He gives me a chaste kiss on the lips and steps into the water. He washes himself quickly, steps out of the shower and leaves. I stand and take stock of what has just happened, lost in a world of erotic fantasy. Then sharply I am pulled back to reality when I hear Ryan talking to Mat outside the door.
“Yeah, she’s just back. She’s only just got in the shower.” I quickly look down at myself and see Mats cum trickling down my leg as I hear the bathroom door open again. I quickly wash Mat’s ropy arousal away.
 The shower curtain moves and Ryan is stood in front of me naked. “Hey babes fancy some company.” I smile inviting him in.

Well what’s a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment