Friday 17 April 2015

Midweek Madness






So here the thing.

Me and my flatmate joined up with the boys next door for our usual mid week take out and movie night. I know nothing to unusual about that I hear you say and no it wasn't.
The night started off much as any other, we ate an Indian Banquet the boys drank beer and us girls managed to demolish a bottle of wine each just during the meal. We chatted about work and the latest fling that Aaron had his paws on. Now none of us had ever looked at each other, other than friends. Shelly and I had moved in some 6 months ago, Chris and Aaron helped us move our furniture up the stairs. Well they kind of had to as we had managed to get the sofa stuck and unless they had helped us out they would never of left the building. After that day we just sort of fell into the routine that we follow to this day. So after we had dumped the dishes in the sink and Shelly grabbed another bottle of wine from the chiller, we all crashed in the lounge. Chris put the movie on and Aaron refilled our glasses while us girls stretched out on the sofa legs entwined. The boys made themselves comfortable on bean bags on the floor.
Soon enough we had forgotten about the movie and was discussing the finer elements of fast cars, hot women and even hotter men. I joked about how I would love a night with Jenifer Lawrence, in which Chris agreed. Aaron went to top up my glass with wine and only a few drops hit my empty glass and from the far side of the sofa Shelly groaned. I was in agreement with her even though I was beginning to get a very nice warm alcohol buzz I wanted more. The fact that it was a Wednesday night and we all had work in the morning was way out of sight. I reached out for Shelly’s hand and we pulled each other up. Giddily Shelly and I found our shoes and the four of us went in search of more booze from the local store. We all headed out in to warm late evening air Shelly and I impersonating sober upper class women and failing, we joked and laughed and even danced a little. Chris and Aaron looked at us in dismay, but enjoyed the show.  We found our drinks of choice; the boys grabbed more beer and us girls more wine. We left the store thanking the shop clerk profusely in a Shakespearian manner and headed back to the apartment.
On the way back to the apartment Shelly and I decided that we wanted to go and play on the swings, we ran ahead and awkwardly climbed the small fence that surrounded the playground and impressively did not injure ourselves. We sat on the swings and with childish abandonment and the rush of alcohol Shelly and I began reaching for the stars, we whooped and hollered, laughing enjoying the freedom of flying through the balmy air. Somewhere in the distance I could hear Aaron and Chris having a pull up competition on the monkey bars. Now let me just say that both men are shall we say very fine and well equipped for such a contest. Both lean and firm, Aaron the all American frat boy, with his Blond hair deep brown eyes and perfect white teeth and Chris the all American Bad boy, dark messy hair, gleaming blue eyes  that just scream mischief and dam sexy dark ink that flows from his shoulder down to a full sleeve. You know until that moment I don’t ever think I have looked at either of them in a sexual way. But tonight in the warm summer air, in full moon light I notice their beauty and whoa they look fucking delectable. I slowed on my swing and sat just looking at them rocking from side to side and shit I was getting horny. Naughty thoughts began popping into my head and what it would be like having two amazingly beautiful men exploring me. I looked over at Shelly and wondered if she would join in. Who the fuck was I trying to kid she loved sex. My thoughts moved to a more erotic scenario. Me slowly kissing Shelly in front of the guys and I imagined their reaction to such a scene. Yeah like that’s gonna happen. Out of frustration I begin to push myself again on the swing and in the distance I can hear laughing a jeering  I close my eyes and just felt myself soaring through the air, a sense of complete calm and contentment washed over me. I slowed and just before I stopped I let go of the chains and jump off the swing. I stumbled and landed in a drunken heap on the damp grass laughing to myself. In the distance I could hear a ruckus from my friends and soon they were all lay down with me.
“How pissed are you?” Shelly says at my side
“Not nearly enough where’s the bag?” Shelly lay on her front and pulled a bottle of wine from the bag and opened it. I sat up and raked my hair out of my eyes drawing my knees up to my chest.
Shelly takes a long swig and passes me the bottle. I take a hefty gulp eyes trained on her. I pass the bottle back and our fingers bush against each other. I feel a delicious pull in my girly bits and I tighten my thighs. Shelly takes another sip from the bottle yet smaller this time and our gaze stays turned on each other. Within a nano second I feel her warm soft lips on mine and the reminiscence of sweet blush wine pass between us. I feel everything spin and somehow I manage to grab onto something and hold on tight. That something was a someone and it was Shelly. With lips locked Shelly pushed back on me and I lay back on to the ground  while she sucked and nipped at my bottom lip. I can sense somewhere in the distance that the boys have gone quiet but I don’t care and with little abandon I begin to kiss Shelly back. I reach down to the bottom of her shirt the graze my fingers along the edge of skin I have uncovered; her soft warm torso beneath my chilled fingers feels delightful. As I continue with my exploration she rocks into me, I let out a satisfying moan and kiss her back eagerly. She removes her moth from mine and I feel bereft, a chill crosses my heated swollen lips as she leisurely moves along my neck and shoulder, continuing to circle her hips into mine. Dam this feels so fucking good.  I sense that Chris and Aaron have joined us but as yet they haven’t said a single word.
As my lips begin to feel lonely and neglected a new set of soft masculine lips slowly begin to explore my mouth. I move my hand to the hair of the owner; only to bring myself to the conclusion that they may belong to Aaron I hear him say “Don’t stop.” And to be honest don’t think I could nor do I want to. I feel a bite on my nipple and hear a soft chuckle from Shelly as I give out a small cry of appreciation. It may have been the alcohol making me all brazen and wanton but I didn't give a shit. I lifted up and ripped my shirt over my head. Now as we were all settled in for the night about an hour ago, I was wearing very little so as soon as my shirt was off I was naked from the waist up. Shit I’m half naked in a playground in the moonlight this is fucking amazing.
I lay back down on the damp grass. Then I feel both of my pert breasts being sucked; moans of pleasure heard on the peripheral. I reach out my hand and feel a firm leg  within my grasp. I trace my hand up and along a tight thigh to find a hard and pleased cock straining against taught denim. I listlessly graze my hand along the crouch of the jeans and rewarded with a hard and pleasurable kiss. I sink further in to the grass both tits being sucked and a hot mouth kissing me fervently. I trace my fingers along the waistband of the cloth and unbuckle Aaron’s belt which is easier said than done with one hand.  I pull at the button and eventually snap it free I silently congratulate myself on my achievement and slowly lower the zipper. I part the fabric and find an unwrapped cock begging for escape. I take Aaron in hand and carefully let the full weight of his manhood fall to my hand. And wow, he’s huge all hot hard and veiny. I glide my hand up and down his impressive shaft and I feel him twitch at my investigation.
Suddenly I feel cold air hit my bear chest and an ache of longing; Chris and Shelly have stopped their assault on my breast and are lent over me kissing each other. Then it occurs to me that not one of us has said a word. I continue to stroke Aaron, from root to tip milking him, I feel a bead of pre-cum appear on his tip and I boldly wipe it off with my finger, bringing it to my mouth and sucking it off while looking Aaron deep into his deep brown eyes. He groans with need and a hushed “Oh fuck” leaves his luscious lips. Shelly and Chris are still making out over me, now they are both kneading my breasts almost in unison. With their spare hands they move down to the waist of my Yoga Pants yep I’m so totally dressed for this. Two hands make their way to my sensitive folds, they entwine fingers and begin to massage my slickness. I reach for Chris so he too can be released and soon easier than last time he is free. I don’t think Shelly or myself could have gotten any luckier as both men had been well and truly blessed. So I have two viral men in each hand, Shelly and Chris are kissing each other while playing finger footsie on my pussy, I arch my hips to the exploration wanting and needing more.
I look at Shelly and noticed that she had been de-vested. When the fuck did that happen. And Chris was hungrily sucking on her pert ample mounds while massaging my sensitive bud. This was just too good to be true.  I felt completely spoilt with all this attention, I feel like I should reciprocate in some way. I lean up and take both men in each of my hands and glide my palm from root to tip. With a new found spike of confidence I slowly alternate between the two taking each of them in my mouth, each cock tasting just as good as the other. I hungrily give each of them a long hard suck taking their length deep onto my throat, swirl my tongue along the shaft, cheekily give each swollen head a nip with my teeth and place a soft sweet kiss on the tip. I have no idea how long I continued with my assault on both of these men but I was soon very aware that I was naked on the grass in a children’s playground and Shelly was planted firmly between my legs, licking and suckling on me. She licked around my perineum, dipped her tongue into my cleft made her way up to my bundle of pleasure and sucked it hard pulling my clit between her lips then let go, only to start all over again. I could feel myself building I rocked into her eager mouth. She inserted two hungry fingers into my tight wet cavern, I almost came there and then. Shelly unrelentingly sucked at my bud and fucked me with her fingers increasing from two to three the fullness I felt was exquisite I thought I was going to explode. Then just as quick as I was there she was gone, in fact they had all moved off me. So I was left laying on the cold ground naked and craving.
“On all fours, now.” I hear a deep voice whisper in my ear but I can’t distinguish if its Chris or Aaron but to be honest I don’t care. “I’m gonna fuck you...hard” A delightful tingling sensation spread up my spine just at the thought.
I reached out for Shelly and guided her to lay in front of me. I lifted her legs, bent them at the knee and placed her feet flat to the ground I crouched down on my elbows and placed my hands on her hips. Then I raised my ass into the air showing acceptance. I lowered my head to Shelly’s delicate cleft, I lightly licked my way long her folds just as a sharp stab penetrated me. I cried out with pleasure around Shelly’s pussy while Aaron or Chris fucked me from behind slow and hard
I became more exploitative of Shelly; I pushed a finger into her warm wet pussy. I had never felt inside another woman before other than myself and well being fucked while fucking this woman at the same time was just plain hedonistic in my book. I lost myself in the moment, licking and exploring Shelly. She thrust her hips to meet my exertions, I groaned in appreciation at her taste and wetness as I stroked, sucked and caressed her swollen pussy. I soon realized that I wasn't being fucked anymore and Chris firmly told me to move. He guided me to straddle over Shelly her pussy in my face and mine in hers. We both licked and sucked at each other I fucked her carefully with three fingers and she copied my assault. I heard the boys passing comments on how fucking lucky they where. Shelly smeared my slickness around the tight puckered skin of my ass and Aaron gave encouragement of an, oh fuck yes please. I shuddered at first; she rimmed her finger around me, massaging my wetness around my tight opening. The sensation was different but so fucking erotic so I pushed my ass back to her and slowly Shelly pushed her finger into my ass. I moaned against her sopping cunt and caught her between my teeth sucking a little harder than I had before. She cried out and bucked her hips into me and she pushed back into my ass my pleasure skyrocketed and I felt like I couldn’t feel any more pleasure than I was right at that moment. But Fuck I was so wrong. I felt a large cock teasing at my pussy holy shit this is fucking unbelievable. I felt a manly hand knead my ass cheeks and rub his cock along my wet folds while Shelly licked me and fucked my ass. I opened my eyes and looked up at Aaron and I had a delightful feeling that Shelly and I was going to get royally fucked. I continued to lick and suck at Shelly and without warning Aaron pushed his long veiny cock deep inside her, his short wiry hair tickled at my nose. After three hard thrusts he pushed his cock into my mouth and I took it all, the taste of Shelly and Aaron mixed together was amazing.
On the flip side Shelly was Sucking on my over sensitive bud and fucking my ass with her finger. Chris grabbed my hips tight and slammed into me slow and hard. We were all naked crying out and moaning in ecstasy in a playground like a pack of horny dogs. I felt myself building and the boys picked up pace and I mimicked Shelly’s actions I dragged the tip of my tongue along the top of Aarons shaft as he fucked Shelly and he cried out “Oh fuck I’m cum so fucking hard”  And Chris called back in agreement. Shelly grasped at my thighs and pushed them further apart opening me wider, Chris picked up pace and ploughed into me hard forcing me forward into Aaron. I opened Shelly’s legs wider and Aaron fucked her without abandonment. The sound of bare skin wet skin and moans was all to be heard and by some sort of miracle we all began to release together. Low moans and cries of oh fuck and strung out yes’s rumbled across the park. Stars shone brighter and darkness seemed vivid in the sliver moonlight as we reached peak.
All breathless and moist we untangled ourselves and lay down on the cool damp grass. Shelly reached up and grabbed the wine bottle took a huge swig and past it over to me. I took a large gulp and lay back down on the grass relishing in the sensations that where rioting through my system. Shelly leaned over and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.
“Wow thank you” was all she said before laying back down beside me. I heard the boys laughing
“I don’t think movie night will ever be the same again” I heard Aaron say to Chris
“No...No  I don’t think it will Sighed Chris

I had to agree with all comments but could reply to none so I just lay back and looked up at the stars thinking I have never had so much fun in the park.




No comments:

Post a Comment