Thursday 29 May 2014

A welcome Awakening

A Welcome Awakening




I wake your hand slightly brushing my bare breast. I wait in anticipation on where you may head next. The slight touch of your hand becomes more demanding. I stretch my arm above my head, pushing my naked flesh firmer into your wanting hand.  You lean in and begin to kiss my arm with feather light touches of your delectable soft pink lips. You lean further over me ascending to my neck. You graze your mouth along my jaw before capturing me in a firm passionate kiss.

I feel myself heat. The need of you wakes me fully and I respond kissing you deeper, raking  my fingers down your back.  You move to stretch your firm toned body fully over mine. I feel the heat of your skin burn through me. The soft shades of black and grey ink just visible in the early morning light.  I spread my legs allowing you access to my wanton need.

You capture my breast in your mouth, pulling and biting on my hardened nipple, sending delicious waves of electricity through my body.  You rock your hips into me proving that you too are very much awake. I meet you rock for rock sliding my sleek wet pussy along your hard length.  You rise up and place yourself at my soaked opening. Then slowly, oh so slowly you enter me, lowering yourself onto me pushing your cock further and further into me. I moan softly as you fill me and due to your slowness, I feel you stretch me, allowing me to feel your amazing cock edge into me inch by slow amazing inch. I arch my back and push my head into the pillow as to take you deeper. You hit the spot and I cry out. You pull back and repeat the process filling me over again.

But I want more I thrust my hips into you and you bite my nipple harder, I cry out again. You begin and steady pace.  But I’m inpatient,  I want you fast and hard. “Fuck me I say” and you grant my wish. You pull back and slam into me. I lift my legs and wrap them around your waist. You fuck me harder. I feel my pending climax build with each domineering thrust, you taking me, making me yours.  You lick your fingers and rub my clit sending short sharp burst of lightening down my legs, making me shudder in excitement.

“That’s it baby, I’m gonna come.” You growl. I let go on your words and fall into a technicolour spiral. Falling apart as I go. You thrust three or four times filling me with your silky rope before collapsing on me, hot, sweaty, heavy breathing and head resting face down next to mine. After a few calming minuets you leave me and head to the bathroom.  I glide my hand down my body and touch the hot swollen lips of my pussy. Relishing in the feel of your cum seeping from me.  I smile with satisfaction thankful for my early morning call.

That’s when I wake, realising it was just.

A dream

No comments:

Post a Comment