Friday 13 June 2014

Want and Need




I want to feel what is like to be completely worshiped have someone use my body in a way that I never thought possible.

I want to be taken on amazing journeys of new highs.

I want to feel him take pleasure in my body to see his hunger evident.

I need to feel the force of his hands caress my trembling body as he works me into a frenzy, ordering me to be still. Ordering me feel the pleasure he gives to me.

I need to feel the sharpness of his hand striking my bare backside then softly kissing the pain away with his soft lips.

I need to see the desire that smoulders away in his deep brown eyes and watch as his soft thin pink lips graze across my hardened nipples.

I need to feel the pinch from the cuffs that he places on each of my wrists and ankles spreading me wide on the bed, open for him to take whenever and whatever he wants.

I want to feel cool leather brushing against my heat, reveling in the feel of it being drawn around my body as he works me over with a ridding crop.

I want to feel him pink my skin with his expert moves and flogger.

I want to scream out in pleasure.

I want to hold out for him.

I need his body pressed firmly against mine as he kisses and licks my fiery hot skin.

I need to feel him stretch me in every way possible. The need for him to fill me completely is one I cannot shake.

I want to fall fast and hard as he fucks me hard and determined.

I want to be held and caressed, feeling appreciated and loved. Knowing that I have pleased him.


I want, I need to give him my submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment