Thursday 14 March 2013

Hope he loves me.


I hold him tightly. Jack kisses the top of my head and I squeeze him a little tighter. I really want to tell him that I am falling in love with him. Is it too soon, we have been together for nearly 5 months but he hasn't said it either.  So does he love me?
God I hope he feels the same way. Every time I see him, I get butterflies in my stomach and when he’s not here. I feel lost and lonely. Nearly every song I hear on the radio reminds me of him. His touch the slight gestures he gives me when we’re at work, gently brushing past me and whispering soft sweet complements in my ear, while no one’s looking. We stare longingly at each other, while having lunch with everyone, or even just sat here in my kitchen. I feel as though I melt a little, every time I see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment