Monday 18 March 2013

Wake up call


I wake before the alarm Jack is laying next to me gloriously naked on his front.  I lie on my side next to him; I gently trace the lines of his back with my index finger. He groans quietly, I still then place a soft kiss on his shoulder, before continuing with my exploration.  I continue to move slowly and softly down his back, fingering each and every rivet, dip and line that lies before me.  Jack groans softly and I freeze, then he rolls onto his back.   I lay still for a while staring at his beautiful face.  His features are soft while he sleeps his jaw is relaxed, this must be the only time I've seen him without his jaw tense.  I wonder why he does that. He looks so relaxed, serene even.  I gently lay my head on his shoulder and begin, to slowly explore the front.  I gently slide my fingers down his chest across his stomach then down to his waist. I tentatively glide my fingers across his pubic bone, I feel him move.  I stop my exploration and lay still.
“Hey don’t stop now” Jack say’s sleepily.  I peak up at him; his deep brown eyes sparkle at me. I move my hand back up across his body and tease his nipples. I bring my hand up to his head run my fingers across his stubble and make my way to his hair. I lean up on my elbow and gently place a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth.
“Mornin,” I say softly, he smiles, and I gently place a kiss on the other side of his mouth. “Sleep well?” I gaze into his beautiful brown eyes.
“Yeah not bad, but the wake-up call is so much better.” He shifts slightly and crosses his hands above his head.

1 comment:

  1. This would be a great way to start every morning if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete