Wednesday 20 March 2013

Wake up call Pt 2


Without warning, I straddle him. My hair loose, I move so we are entrapped in a Vail of soft dark blond curls.  I lean over him and kiss his silky lips. I gently take his lower lip between my teeth and pull slightly, he groans deep in his throat. I slowly and mercifully trail delicate kisses down his body while gently seducing him with my hair as it softly glides over his ever increasingly sensitive firm torso.
I progress down his stomach to the thin trail of hair that reveals my goal.  He lifts his hips, as an invitation that makes me smile. I tenderly trail kisses from one hip to the other and happily and slowly make my way back.  I gaze up at him; his eyes are closed, while he soothingly caresses my hair.
I glide down his legs and lightly kiss his hardness, he tilts his hips again. I delicately glide my tongue around the tip of him and savour his drop of arousal. He hisses though his teeth.  I feel a pull of ecstasy in my stomach, that I am unraveling the man lay before me with only the smallest amount of contact.  He pulls on my hair a little tighter; I take him in my mouth and slowly begin to move along his soft, hard, silky erection. Jack begins to move with me pushing himself further to the back of my throat. I stop, not wanting him to come just yet, he stills, breath ragged. I look intently to his eyes, which are cloudy and filled with seduction. I kiss his thighs and trace feather light kisses up his body, then tease his nipples adroitly.  I’m aching, I need him inside me, to fill me, make me his. His fingers stroke my back igniting every spark within me. I sit up and take his long hard length in hand, slowly I ease myself on to him. Luxuriating in the full feeling, I gasp as I adjust to the exquisite sensation.  I lean down savouring the man at my mercy, I trail kisses up towards neck. I nip seductively at his collarbone while slowly, painstakingly slowly grind myself on to him, feeling each glorious inch of him tantalise my sweet spot.
I pick up the pace, and begin to ride him tacking him deeper and deeper with each thrust, feeling him hit the sweet, sweet spot deep within me.  He groans loudly and grabs my ass tightly in his strong able fingers and moves me with him thrust for thrust, each one faster and harder than the last, hitting my core, I feel the welcome pull building deep inside me. I lean down and beguile him, teasing him with feather light swaffts of my hair across his sensitive body.
“Oh… Fuck Mace!” He shouts. I have him I begin to move faster grinding into him. Jack moves his welcome fingers to my clitoris and begins to lovingly, and sensually massage, my delicate bud.
I begin to build quickly calling out incoherently “Faster Jack…. Oh please …. Harder.” In a split second I’m flipped on to my front, my ass in the air and Jack plunging hard into me, hitting my core. “Oh god yes” I breath my heart is pounding uneven and all my senses are shot I feel like when I come I’m going to explode into a thousand shooting stars. “Oh yes Jack” I shout
“Oh Mace.. Oh fuck I’m gonna come Mace.” He pushes harder into me and I lean up on my arms to take him deeper. I feel the welcome pull deep within me building taking over my senses. I’m on the precipice “Oh Yes” I scream, Jack groans deep in his throat and calls out, without making any sense. We move harder and faster bringing each other closer to our release, we’re all noise and movement
“Fuck Mace” Jack pushes harder, finding his release.  I follow my mind clouds and a thousand sparks fly around my head, I push back onto him finding some welcome friction and fall into a world of sexual ecstasy I ramble disjointedly a warm feeling floods my sanity. He fills me and I tighten around him. Wringing out each other’s orgasm, until we are both spent. I fall ungracefully on to the pillow. Jack kisses my shoulder, and I shiver as he gently withdraws out of me. He hands me a tissue, and lays down next to me.  He gently moves my hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear to reveal my dopey, I’ve just been well and truly fucked grin.  His eyes are sparking he looks so contented.
He smiles at me “If I get a wake up call like that every day, I don’t think I’ll ever want to leave!”
What the!

1 comment:

  1. Now may I say this would be the perfect end to each morning too? I maybe should not have read this first thing in the morning lol. My day will be interesting indeed. great description I enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete